I am available for in-person and Skype visits to schools and book clubs. See options and pricing below.
- Custom video – If your class or book club of ten people or more reads one of my books, I can make a personalized Q&A video for you. Just email me a list of questions, and I’ll record a video up to 10 minutes long with my answers. I will post the video on my youtube site and notify you when it’s done.
- Cost – Free for any book club or classroom of ten or more readers that has read my book. Email a list of questions to liviablackburne at gmail dot com. If you are a book club, include a list of the email addresses of your members. If you’re a teacher, include the name of your school. (Note: From time to time I get busy and have to suspend the offer, so check ahead to make sure I’m available.)
- Casual author visit – Casual visits are virtual visits that don’t require preparation or formal presenting on my part. They usually involve a brief intro from me (a picture book reading or a brief story of how I became an author), and then Q&A.
- Cost – $100 for a thirty minute session and $50 for each additional half hour.
- Workshop or Presentation – This is a visit in which I present prepared material or teach a class. Examples of visits I’ve done in the past include teaching a fantasy writing workshop to adults and running a creative writing camp for middle school students.
- Cost – The fee depends on what exactly is involved. Email me to discuss.
Email liviablackburne [at] gmail [dot] com for all inquiries.
*Travel costs are calculated as follows: 58.5 cents per mile from the West San Fernando valley if I’m driving myself, or the cost of the ticket if I’m not. In addition, travel time is charged at $50/hour.