Book Livia Blackburne for a school visit!
I am available for in-person and Skype visits to schools and book clubs. See options and pricing below.
- Custom video – If your class or book club of ten people or more reads one of my books, I can make a personalized Q&A video for you. Just email me a list of questions, and I'll record a video up to 10 minutes long with my answers. I will post the video on my youtube site and notify you when it's done.
- Cost – Free for any book club or classroom of ten or more readers that has read my book. Email a list of questions to liviablackburne at gmail dot com. If you are a book club, include a list of the email addresses of your members. If you're a teacher, include the name of your school. (Note: From time to time I get busy and have to suspend the offer, so check ahead to make sure I'm available.)
- Casual author visit – Casual visits are virtual Q&A sessions for which I do no preparation. We just chat.
- Cost – $150 for a thirty minute session and $75 for each additional half hour.
- Workshop or Presentation – This is a visit in which I present prepared material or teach a class. This includes typical school visits where I present about my book, lead activities, and do a Q&A. Examples of other visits I've done in the past include teaching a fantasy writing workshop to adults and running a creative writing camp for middle school students.
- Cost – The fee depends on what exactly is involved. Email me to discuss.
Email liviablackburne [at] gmail [dot] com for all inquiries.